Chaya Singh Act again in Kollywood...
After a long gap, Thirudaa thirudi fame Chayaa Singh is back again in Tamil cinema and this time not as a Thirudi but as a good Ghost! ;)



Chaaya here by tries to keep flower on our ears by saying "Always lots of opportunities from Kollywood knocked at my doors and I prefered to avoid those opportunities as I doubt the stuff of the stories.  So many producers in Kollywood were ready to pay everything in cash, still I said NO to them"
"I selected Tamil movies only if I got satisfied with the role that I perform in it.  For example - Vallamai Thaaraayo...  The story was good and lot of people appreciated me about my performance in it.  I avoided further chances I got from Kollywood because I was very very very.... busy in kannada and other language movies.  Now I have done Aanandha Puraththu Veedu, which deals with good ghosts living in a house" before Chaaya complete her lecture and Thavidoos this reporter escaped from the place!
data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle data:homeMsg
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads

Latest Videos